The Tribecca Charcoal Baby Bedding can is a great gender neutral option for a contemporary nursery! The Tribecca Charcoal two-piece set includes a crib sheet and skirt. The three-piece set includes bumper, sheet and skirt. The bumper is made from white pique with solid gray ties and cording, and is slip covered for easy cleaning.
The sheet is made from a gray sketch fabric and the 17 in. tailored skirt is made from a slate polka dot. You can make it a 4-piece set by adding the crib blanket, also made from the slate polka dot fabric with a flannel backing. You can also choose to add optional monogramming for your baby bedding, which is available in your choice of font and color. Please allow 1-3 weeks extra production time if monogramming your bumper.
- The one-piece option is for the crib sheet only, which is made in the USA. Additional sheets are available for purchase through the option dropdowns.
- The two-piece set includes the crib sheet and the crib skirt with a 17 in. tailored drop.
- The three-piece set includes the crib sheet, crib skirt and a bumper. The bumper is slipcovered for easy cleaning.
- The four-piece set includes everything included in the three-piece set and adds a coordinating throw blanket measuring 36 in. x 36 in.
- The coordinating curtain panels are 52 in. W x 84 in. L and are made out of the slate polka dot fabric. Pricing is for 2 complete panels.
- The changing pad cover is 17 in. W x 35 in. L and also made out of the gray sketch fabric.
- All items handmade in the USA excepting the bumper which is imported.
Please use the ‘'Personalize your item'' box below the drop down menus to enter the initials for your monogram. List them in the order you would like them to appear from Left to Right. If you would like your monogram to have more than one color thread please contact a design consultant.
The Tribecca Charcoal Baby Bedding set components can be modified, if you've got an idea call one of our Design Consultants!
Please note that the crib bumper for this set is back ordered until late April or early May.