Sleek. Stylish. Comfortable. Typifying the collision of form and function, the Monaco II Glider is possessed with modern appeal. So versatile it could accent a sophisticated nursery or create a cozy appeal in an uptown living room. No matter how it is placed, rest assured that this piece will be pushing the limits of both image and repose.
This style's unique parallel rocking motion is similar to a porch glider and the no-sag, nine-gauge sinuous springs are closely spaced for superior comfort. Precision balanced linkage offers unrestricted rocking without the use of springs. Includes an attached 51 ball bearing swivel action. The steel tubular ring base allows for greater stability in all positions.
- Shown in Pebble Grey with White piping.
Glider can also be upholstered using customer's own material (COM) for a truly custom look; requires 9 yards of fabric. There are two tiers of COM.
- Tier 1 includes solid fabrics and most tiny prints; Tier 1 usually does not require an up-charge.
- Tier 2 requires an up-charge and includes patterns, stripes, plaids and other fabrics that do not fall into Tier 1.
- COM requires 9 yrds of solid fabric or 11 yrds for patterned fabrics
- Please contact a Design Consultant if you would like to create a glider with contrasting piping.
Please note that COM orders may take longer to complete. Please call and speak to a design consultant before placing a COM order to ensure that your order is processed correctly. Matching pillow and arm covers are available as options.
Fabrics Options with an (*) asterisk require an upcharge.