Custom upholstered gliders, recliners, children's chairs and rockers are available in 20 styles and 100+ fabrics. The COM (Customer's Own Material) option can be used to create one-of-a-kind seating that's uniquely yours. This collection provides the ultimate in comfort and style.
Made to order in the US, the same level of quality and attention to detail is given to the inside of the furniture as the outside so you can select your chair with confidence and the security of a one-year warranty.
Some details about the construction of the chairs:
- Solid, thick hard wood construction. Triple reinforced joints - stapled, glued and screwed for longevity.
- High-quality, nine-gage tempered steel sinuous springs secured together for even flexibility and quiet support.
- Springs set into a solid 4/4 hardwood rail that spans front to back to keep springs securely in place.
- High-quality 1.8 density foam core wrapped with ¾ oz Dacron for a seat cushion that bounces back and holds its shape over time.
- Back cushions are 100% virgin sliconized polyester fiber made in US.
- Pillow cores are in cases that hold them together and make it easier to clean the pillow cover.
- Backs are channel stitched to create multiple compartments; this ensures the fiber stays evenly distributed and in place.
- Dense welt cord provides straight, smooth, clean lines.
- Fully upholstered with body fabrics so cushions can be flipped.